The Auto Doctor
Quality Service for Your Vehicle
Automotive Technological Advances
The application of the microcomputer with its related components and
circuits has made automotive technology both exciting and fast
paced. Recent technological developments and those to follow will
require entry-level automotive service technicians to be well trained
in the principles of automotive technology and to be
Those who respond positively to this requirement will find the
task challenging, but achievable and rewarding. The ultimate
intent is to have trained technicians to service and repair
today's cars with confidence, adapting to technological
changes as the occur.
- Technically trained in the US, Canada and the UK.
- Denver Automotive and Diesel College, Automotive Technology.
- Ford School of Automotive Technology, Puerto Rico.
- Red River Community College, Manitoba, Canada.
Vocational Teacher Education.
- Slough Technical Training Centre, UK, Automotive Technology.
- The Auto Doctor has a full set of the latest diagnostic tools including 4000 Enhanced
Monitor (OTC), universal kit for servicing fuel systems,Lab Scope,
On Board Diagnostics (ODB-II).
If you have a modern vehicle in this harsh tropic environment, you
need a mechanic with these tools (which are rare on Anguilla).
- Tuneups, break service, and automotive consulting.
- Creating future competitors by teaching automotive technology
in the Industrial Arts Department at ALHCS (Albena-Lake Hodge Comprehensive
School, Anguilla's high school).
- Try us for an introductory tuneup: EC$400 (US$150), any make.
- Car pickup and delivery service, EC$25 (US$10).
Derek Gumbs, "The Auto Doctor"
PO Box 231
Anguilla, British West Indies
Telephone: (809) 497-6868
Fax: (809) 497-3233/6482
Revised: February 15, 1997
Before leaving on your vacation, check the
Anguilla Local News web site.